Friday, April 27, 2018

I am at it again...

My last entry was in June of 2012!! I mean where has the time gone?  I can tell you that I was flooded with the usual mom stuff....shelping, soccer games, track and cross country meets,  high school graduations, college move ins, work, play and fun. I stopped writing this blog.  This is one of the  things that brings me personal satisfaction.  So why did I stop?  I always have something to say!!!! I wish I could answer this..but why go back? It doesn't change the fact that I just stopped and time slipped away.

So here I am..all 4 kids are gone, me and the hubby doting on two new puppies and a desire to write again. My passion is fashion. So now you get to hear about the ups and downs of a 57 year old fashionista. How does a woman my age dress? Do I give up and dress like a middle aged women who really can't stand her mid section?  Do I hide behind baggy shirts? Do I stop having funky hairdos and fore-go my red lips? No fucking way!!

So indulge me as I explore the do's and do nots of middle age Wolffie Style.  Maybe you"ll join me and let your hair down and go for the fashion jugular.  Be the old you..create a new you..but surely get rid of the I am settling my style sense you!

Moral of the story...Just because we are in the middle of the pack in life..it doesn't mean we have to lose ourselves and become bland. We can still have it going on!!

Why listen to Wolffie? Because I get it.  I get growing old and thinking that maybe I have to stop being me and conform to the expectations of the offices of who, what, why and where? You know what?  That's total crap.  If you want to go braless...go for it? If you want to wear ripped jeans...go for it?  If you want to dress Boho...go for it.  If you want to shave your head..go for it. Be the authentic YOU.

Can you relate?  More will be revealed.

Signing off until we meet again.  Please come back for more.

In Love and Peace,

Wolffie


Today Wolffie is wearing:
Equipment Bomber
J Crew white Tee
Zara faux leather wide leg pants
Zadig and Voltaire Joe Boots
Jewelry..made by me!!

4 comments: