Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day Sixty-Six...Time Flies

Hi.

I can't believe it has been so long since I have sat down to write. Where does the time go? I can tell you that I have not been sitting on my padded tush eating bonbons and watching soap operas, although that does sound like fun (especially the bonbon part). In between hanging with my daughter, going to the movies with my boys, entertaining house guests and getting back into the swing of our early morning school days, I have not had any time to myself. Need I mention the after school activities..school reports, shelping to various practices, trying to attend to my new running injury (all is well there). I have been busy. Could I have written at a different time than I usually write? Totally. I am a creature of habit. I don't like to write in the morning (like I am now) as I don't have stories to share ( bull crap) So much evolves in my day that is good fodder for blogging (yawn). Is this my real reason? If I am to be completely honest.... this is part of my M O. I start something and am really gung ho about it. I find myself slowly stopping what I enjoy. "I have to take the kids", "I have to go to the market", I have to.....do you get the picture? I don't follow through. I love writing. It makes me feel whole. It makes me feel like I am honoring who I am. It makes me smile. It makes me laugh. It makes me honest. It makes me feel accomplished. THEN WHY DO I SABOTAGE? Fear of failure? Fear of success? I can go around and around trying to "figure" me out. Who has the time? I certainly don't. All I know is that if I put it in print..then I am going to work through my "stuff". So...here it is:

I Wolffie, will not stop writing. I will write this blog even if I have only a few sentences to put down. I will write my novel that I have been in fear about. I will be the best Wolfiie I can be. I will honor my commitment to myself. I will not always want to..but I will.

Okay now.

Why listen to Wolffie? Because I get it. I GOT MY CHANEL BAG AS A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I feel Grand. I don't know about you, but I love to have something to look forward to. I will miss my "visits" to the Chanel Boutique at Neiman's. Maybe I should channel my obsessions inward toward my creativity. I love to be creative, but the feeling is different. One is pure (creativity) and one is decadent (pining for some outside thing). So...why not do both?!?!?!?!?!!? Today I committed to writing. Now I will have to find a new object to "visit". I will keep you posted.

Can you relate?

More will be revealed. Please come back for more.

Signing off until we meet again.

In Love and Peace,

Wolffie

No comments:

Post a Comment